[Intel-gfx] [ANNOUNCE] xf86-video-intel 2.11.901

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Jun 15 23:26:40 CEST 2010

On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:03:27 +0200, Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> > Vasily, Clemens can you both try reverting f74b3f82 on top of 2.11.901
> > and seeing if that fixes the corruption for you. It did not seem to make
> > a difference here...
>
> Sorry if that sounds stupid, but how can I do that?

No problem at all. Just checkout the driver from git with:

	git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-intel

Then checkout 2.11.901 specifically with:

	git checkout 2.11.901

And finally, revert the commit of interest with:

	git revert f74b3f82

Then compile, and test the driver, and let us know.

-Carl

carl.d.worth at intel.com