[Intel-gfx] _PIXEL_CLOCK define in edid.h (GM45 chipset)

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Mon Mar 1 18:23:09 CET 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 09:10:09 -0800 (PST)
Alan DuBoff <aland at softorchestra.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Jesse Barnes wrote:
>
> > The driver should get _PIXEL_CLOCK from an X server include.  Maybe
> > you don't have the X server development headers installed?
> >
> > Jesse
>
> I will check when I get to the client, but are you saying the
> header is different for the development package than it is for
> the regular X headers?
>
> That doesn't seem right to me.

No I'm saying maybe you don't have the right X server headers
installed:

[jbarnes at jbarnes-piketon xserver]$ grep PIXEL_CLO hw/xfree86/ddc/edid.h
#define _PIXEL_CLOCK(x) (x[0] + (x[1] << 8)) * 10000
#define PIXEL_CLOCK _PIXEL_CLOCK(c)

That's from git, but _PIXEL_CLOCK is an old define, so you should be
able to find a server suitable for your needs that has it.