[Intel-gfx] Picture quality on laptop LCD with i915GM chipset.

Andrew Lutomirski luto at mit.edu
Sat May 15 05:37:14 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 8:17 PM, SD <sd.domrep at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

In addition to changing the kernel, you've changed the entire
userspace as well.  Build your own kernel and the kernel people will
pay attention.

FWIW, my GM45 machine looks just fine on every kernel (and userspace)
I've ever tried.  (Well, the panel's a piece of crap, but that has
nothing to do with the GPU or software.)

--Andy