[Intel-gfx] intel_prepare_render(intel); unhelpful?

Peter Clifton pcjc2 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 1 20:52:58 CET 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-31 at 20:54 -0700, Eric Anholt wrote:

> Now, this version of the code has bothered me, since apps that execute
> in one batchbuffer should end up getting overly penalized.  See
> intel-throttle-hack of my mesa tree for a possible fix.

I like it! I still can't quite figure out what synchronisation issue I
was running into with my app though. With a single wait_for_rendering /
synchronisation per frame, I can't quite contrive how the GPU would get
stalled at all during a sequence of consecutive frames.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,