[Intel-gfx] 2.6.38-rc8 regressions

Jan Niehusmann jan at gondor.com
Sun Apr 10 14:25:36 CEST 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:08:12AM +0100, Jan Niehusmann wrote:
> 1) Every now and then, terminal windows (urxvt) do not properly update
> their contents. After issueing a command like 'ls', which writes
> several lines of text at once, some lines are completely missing. It's
> not garbled glyphs, but full lines of text completely missing.

Just a quick update on the issue I reported a while ago: While I still
see this problem with 2.6.38.2, it seems like it's fixed with current
2.6.39 development tree at commit 40bd8ea1.

Out of curiosity, I reverted 36d527de ("Restore missing command flush
before interrupt on BLT ring") from that, and was able to reproduce the
bug, again.

So it looks like this is fixed now.

Jan