[Intel-gfx] DisplayPort support

Paul McGarry paul at paulmcgarry.com
Wed Apr 27 06:45:41 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Andrew Lutomirski <luto at mit.edu> wrote:
> Intel DH67GD connected to Dell U2711 over DP works fine on recent
> kernels.  (U2711 is even higher bandwidth than anything Apple makes.)

That is the same res as the iMac so that is reassuring.

Do you boot up directly using that monitor only or is it something you
connect after boot?

I guess I need to try and work out why X isn't seeing the monitor. It
is a long time since has done anything other than "just work" for me
so if anyone has advice on how I should gather more info I would
appreciate it.

Paul