[Intel-gfx] Intel 2011Q3 release

tino.keitel+xorg at tikei.de tino.keitel+xorg at tikei.de
Sat Aug 20 21:53:14 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 09:39:53 +0800, Jin, Gordon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We'd like to announce Intel 2011Q3 graphics package (note there's no
> 2011Q2 release), with bug fixes as usual, and Alpha support for Ivy
> Bridge (Intel 2012 platforms).

Hi,

the Q3 release is missing in the NEWS section on
http://intellinuxgraphics.org/.

I also saw no announcement for the release candidate für 2.16 on this
list, as it was done in the past.  The documentation reads "We will
appreciate any feedback we can get from testing of this snapshot.".  I
think there would be more feedback if it would be announced somewhere.

Regards,
Tino