[Intel-gfx] Intel 2011Q4 graphics package

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Tue Dec 6 08:55:54 CET 2011

Sorry G33 is not our focus for validation. We only perform limited testing (mostly on kernel) on it and expect it similar to Pineview on 2D and 3D.

Please understand we'll have to select only few platforms for full validation. Our focus at this point is Pineview (the latest platform for i915/gen3), Sandy Bridge (the latest platform for i965/gen6), and Ivy Bridge (the next platform).

But you and other community testers are always welcome to file bugs for other platforms. I appreciate that and consider it an important supplement for my team's testing.

Thanks
Gordon