[Intel-gfx] G45/4500MHD Hardware Acceleration

Gabriel Torreiro de Moraes gtmoraes1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 05:16:41 CET 2011

Hello Mr. Jin and everybody

First, sorry about emailing to intel-gfx-owner. It was on my first email
so I thought it would be this. My bad, sorry.

Second, what about the "vainfo" issue? It was "working" (reporting)
before.
I would like to test it to see if I messed something up bad. Which
codecs/format works with GM45? I'll try to re-code my actual videos to a
supported format.
I place my netbook to disposition for any necessary testing. It packs a
underpowered processor, cool and energy-efficient. An ideal architecture
for cheap and small HTPCs..
or for a netbook. Your pick :)

Thank you for you time.
Best regards,