[Intel-gfx] Crash in Gstreamer Vaapi Application for playing multiple videos

Xiang, Haihao haihao.xiang at intel.com
Thu Feb 24 03:46:25 CET 2011

Hi,

  I tried to reproduce the issue with your sample code but failed.
No window is created even with single video file. With gdb's help, I
found the sample doesn't receive 'prepare-xwindow-id' message.

After building the sample code ( I modified the variable 'Filename'), I
directly run MultiVideo
$> ./MultiVideo

Did I miss something?

Thanks