[Intel-gfx] gen6 (SNB) garbled window content when scrolling with SNA enabled

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 13:59:50 CEST 2011

On Sat, 9 Jul 2011 13:19:57 +0200 (CEST), "Nicolas Kalkhof" <nkalkhof at web.de> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Applications:
> Oxygen XML Editor 12.2 using latest jdk 1.6.0 (get the trial here: http://www.oxygenxml.com/)
> Squirrel SQL Editor 3.2.1 (get it here: http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/)
> Desktop: XFCE 4.8 or Trinity 3.5.12
> Got a ScreenRegion dumped with xwd, see attachment.

Given that I have to wait for a trial key, you're going to have to
convince me that it is not simply the application mishandling a NoExpose.
What are the steps to reproduce within Oxygen XML Editor? Can it be
reproduced within the help system, which is all I can access at the
moment? Can it be reproduced in any other application using a different
toolkit?