[Intel-gfx] Memory corruption on hibernate/thaw with KMS

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Mon Oct 10 09:15:06 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 16:12 +1000, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> I can confirm that as of kernel 3.1.0-rc7 this is still a problem.

Just tried some hibernation loops with 3.1.0-rc9+ and got a hang caused
by one of the GPU threads being busy (claimed that GPU was busy). When I
tried the same with nomodeset, I could hibernate/thaw 5 times in a row
just fine.

Will try some more tests, just to confirm whether memory corruption
thing is still present.

--
Bojan