[Intel-gfx] frequent x crashes with gen6/sna

Dieter Mummenschanz mummenschanz at gmx.net
Fri Oct 14 21:27:35 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

sorry for screwing up the message. I've just replied to your mail using (reply-all). Is it because web mailers are not allowed or are there specific rules to follow?

I've tried both intel_iommu=off with rc6 enabled and just rc6 disabled - no changes. gpu still hangs/resumes and freezes unter stress. As for the libdrm, xf86-video-intel and mesa versions I compile the latest git almost every day. The problem was introduced with sna enabled in the xf86-video-intel driver many weeks ago. Using UXA I don't experience the problems described.

Thanks and regards,
Dieter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------