[Intel-gfx] frequent x crashes with gen6/sna

Dieter Mummenschanz mummenschanz at gmx.net
Mon Oct 17 15:54:03 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel,

I believe I tried that already but I'll give it another shot. To avoid another screw up: Can I check in proc or sysfs to see, if iommu is really disabled? I also have pcie_aspm=force set as kernel parameter to save some watts but it does not seem to contribute to the gpu hangs.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------