[Intel-gfx] Intel Mobile 4 Series on Lubuntu 12.04 don't work

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 11:23:56 CEST 2012

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:06:06 +0200, Stefano Fraccaro <stefano.fraccaro at libero.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>      there is a way to make my intel vga work properly? I can't find any
> driver or solution...
> My system is Lubuntu 12.04 x86_64. My intel card is 8086:2a43 rev07.

Since it usually is just a case of installing the OS and plugging in the
VGA, you need to let us know a few details of exactly what is going
wrong on your system. Even just attaching the dmesg would be a good
start. Along with the dmesg (which if you append drm.debug=0x6 to your
grub kernel parameters gives a lot more details how the driver is
functioning) can you also attach your Xorg.0.log?