[Intel-gfx] Black area in video games on GNU/Linux

Sat Dec 22 16:43:56 CET 2012

Hello,

I have an Intel embedded graphic card and I got a problem while playing video games.
Indeed, I got a black area in video games on GNU/Linux.

You can see for example the ioquake3 video game on Windows (no problem) :
http://www.imagup.com/data/1170855872.html

The you can compare to the ioquake3 video game on GNU/Linux (problem) :
http://www.imagup.com/data/1170855936.html

I got a similar problem on America's Army 2 (25assist) were the sky is black in spectator mode, then the screen is black when I play.

My CPU is an Intel Celeron G440 LGA1155.

I don't know exactly the version of the Intel driver I am using but you can tell me how to know.

Can you help me to resolve this problem?

Thank you.
Regards.