[Intel-gfx] Jesse manages -fixes while Keith is in New Zealand

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Wed Feb 8 22:46:46 CET 2012

On Wed, 08 Feb 2012 11:38:02 -0800
"Keith Packard" <keithp at keithp.com> wrote:

> I'm leaving tomorrow for three weeks of biking in New Zealand with my
> father. Jesse has kindly offered to manage drm-intel-fixes while I'm
> away to make sure that critical bug fixes get merged for testing even if
> I'm not on the net for a couple of days.

While Keith is off looking for the one ring, the fixes branch will be
in my drm-intel tree on kernel.org:
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/drm-intel
drm-intel-fixes is the branch.

There's nothing there yet, but there will be (namely the interlaced
paranoia from Daniel and hopefully an RC6 fix that brings joy to the
world).

Thanks,