[Intel-gfx] SNB/IVB sprite demo

Reese, Armin C armin.c.reese at intel.com
Sat Feb 11 02:11:16 CET 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for letting me know about the GCC warning messages.  I did my final tweeks on the program in Android and compiled in that environment.  The compiler there is a bit blind and the build jobs generate so much output, it's easy to ignore warnings.

Anyway, I'll be more careful next time.  The GCC compiler on my Ubuntu 11.04 system is version 4.5.2.  I haven't installed 4.6.2 yet.  GCC produced no warnings after the patch was applied.  I attached both the patch and the new source code for sprite_on.c.

Thanks for taking time for this.  I intend on adding color key support into sprite_on.c to validate operation of that feature, so there will be more patches coming.

Armin