[Intel-gfx] Stupid question: Latest GIT repository?

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Fri Jun 15 16:36:29 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Johannes Bauer <dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> sorry for this question, but I'm puzzled and cannot figure out the
> correct answer: What is actually the most recently updated GIT
> repository? I'd like to try a newer version (had previously issues with
> sleeping on Sandy Bridge).
>
> Keith's repository (which is referred to by the website) has on the
> drm-intel-fixes branch its latest commit from 2012-03-07.
>
> Eugeni's repository is on the 3.2-stable branch from 2012-02-08, on the
> rc6 branch (which is something I'm interested in, especially 1c9b22f81)
> from 2012-01-03.
>
> However on the mailing list I frequently see patches -- but I really
> have no clue where they go :-/
>
> So again sorry for this stupid question, but could somebody please point
> out where the new stuff goes?

In my maintainer git repo at:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~danvet/drm-intel

Both the MAINTAINERS file in the kernel and our OTC graphics page are
updated, see:

http://intellinuxgraphics.org/download.html

Can you please tell me where Keith's repo is still referred to?

Thanks, Daniel
daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch - +41 (0) 79 364 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch