[Intel-gfx] HDMI output on Ubuntu 12.04 beta

ozzius ozzius at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:20:53 CET 2012

Hi,

I tried Ubuntu Linux 12.04 beta for HDMI output on my Lenovo X1 with
SandyBridge mobile GT2+ IG and
I saw interlaced mode on 1280x720

% xrandr
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1366 x 768, maximum 8192 x 8192
LVDS1 connected 1366x768+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
293mm x 165mm
   1366x768       60.0*+
   1024x768       60.0
   800x600        60.3     56.2
   640x480        59.9
VGA1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
DP1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI2 connected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
   1280x720       60.0
   720x480        59.9
DP2 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

Could you please help me with this problem?

--
ozz