[Intel-gfx] [RFC] Suspend/resume without VT switches

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Fri Nov 2 22:43:39 CET 2012

I've lightly tested this with X and it definitely makes my
suspend/resume sequence a bit prettier.  It should speed things up
trivally as well, but most of those gains come from other changes to the
i915 driver (posted earlier to intel-gfx).

Any thoughts?  I suspect we'll have to be more defensive about the
resume configuration in case the BIOS did something weird, but overall I
think we should be able to do this one way or another.

Thanks,
Jesse