[Intel-gfx] Updated -testing
daniel at ffwll.ch
Sun Sep 9 03:14:19 PDT 2012
New -testing cycle. Highlights from this -next:
- New modeset code framework.
- Tiny fix in the fb helper to go through the official dpms interface
instead of calling the crtc helper code.
- forcewake code frobbery from Ben, code should be more in-line with what
Windows does now.
- fixes for the render ring flush on hsw (Paulo)
- gpu frequency tracepoint
- vlv forcewake changes to better align it with our understanding of the
- a few smaller cleanups
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch
More information about the Intel-gfx