[Intel-gfx] Improved IGT support for text fixtures

Daniel Vetter daniel.vetter at ffwll.ch
Wed Aug 14 18:33:12 CEST 2013

Hi all,

So while wreaking havoc with igt tests and adding some nice
infrastructure to handle subtest status reporting a bit better I've
also added support to annotate the common test fixture code. And
rolled it out over all tests.

I plan to do a decent write up on all the new infrastructure and how
to use it when writing testcases, but the immediate benefit is that
enumerating testcases now doesn't need to be done on a system with an
intel gpu any more. Furthermore (and that's the reason I've done this)
we can also finally enumerate the prime_nv subtests without the need
for an nvidia gpu.

Yang guang: Can you please check that everything works correctly on
the QA setup? Right now we should have 303 igt tests when enumerating
them with piglit (i.e. subtests included).

Cheers, Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
+41 (0) 79 365 57 48 - http://blog.ffwll.ch