[Intel-gfx] Bug Team Status

Paulo Zanoni przanoni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 19:05:41 CET 2013

Weekly bug team status.

This week's team: Imre Deak, Jesse Barnes and Paulo Zanoni.

- Pointed some more people at the gpu reset patch for RC6 issues,
apparently the people seeing hangs aren't having luck with it.
- Work on gathering more documentation to solve some specific bugs
- Revisited Haswell bugs
- Investigated and tried to reproduce bugs about modes that don't work
reported on freedesktop.org. As part of this debugging, we concluded
that:
    o We need to report more display errors.  We have patches for this
which should land the mailing list soon.
    o We could do some adjustments on the watermarks code for some gens.
    o Our mode set sequence on SNB needs some adjustments.
- Also investigated some hotplug issues.

Thanks,
Paulo

--
Paulo Zanoni