[Intel-gfx] ZaphodHeads with intel X driver

Kamble, Nitin A nitin.a.kamble at intel.com
Thu Feb 7 01:06:43 CET 2013

> The ZaphodHead connector name should match the name given by xrandr,
> which would appear to be HDMI1. Getting closer...
> -Chris
>
> --
> Chris Wilson, Intel Open Source Technology Centre

Thanks Chris, Yes, it got me closer. The X is not failing now as seen in the attached log with the attached config.
But now the issue is I am seeing the screen getting duplicated on the 2 monitors. The following config should create 2 separate screens.

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "Default Layout"
    Screen         "Screen0" 0 0
    Screen         "Screen1" LeftOf "Screen0"
EndSection

Thanks,
Nitin