[Intel-gfx] VT switchless suspend/resume

Paulo Zanoni przanoni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:19:53 CET 2013

Hi

2013/2/19 Paulo Zanoni <przanoni at gmail.com>:
> 2013/2/19 Jesse Barnes <jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org>:
>> Updated with the fix from Ville.
>
> Very briefly tested on SNB (LVDS) and HSW (eDP + DP). Suspend-to-ram +
> resume still work.

So, today I looked at the patches I didn't review last week and they
all looked correct, so I was ready to give a "Reviewed-by" stamp on
all of them. I decided to do one more testing and I noticed that with
this series, dmesg gives me some error messages that don't happen
without the series. On a SNB machine with LVDS+DP, after resume I get
error messages saying that DP link training failed (even though the DP
monitor is working).

The dmesg file is attached.

Thanks,
Paulo