[Intel-gfx] Question about how brightness up/down to call the code of xf86-video-intel like intel_output_dpms_backlight etc

Li, Hao H hao.h.li at intel.com
Fri Jul 12 10:53:23 CEST 2013

Hi

When we press the key like brightness up/down from keyboard, kernel will receive the keyevent.
My question is how the keyevent from kernel call the code of xf86-video-intel like intel_output_dpms_backlight etc to adjust the backlight.
Can someone help to explain more details about it?

Thanks!

Li Hao
Best Regards
Email:hao.h.li at intel.com<mailto:hao.h.li at intel.com>

Tizen Enabling Team
Software and Service Group
Intel Asia-Pacific Research & Development Ltd.
Tel: 86-21-61167039