[Intel-gfx] Add reset subtest to pm_rps

Jeff McGee jeff.mcgee at intel.com
Thu Feb 6 15:59:33 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 07:48:18AM +0100, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 01:21:34PM -0600, Jeff McGee wrote:
> > Gentle ping on this patch set for igt.
>
> Both series pulled in, sorry for slacking off a bit.
> -Daniel

Thanks, Daniel. The two driver patches to fix the failing subtests have
been updated and sent to the list. I suppose the process is for QA to
confirm the failures and then the patches are considered. I'll be out
for the next 4 weeks, but I'll let my teammates know to support any
future requests on this topic.
-Jeff