[Intel-gfx] [RFC] tests/gem_ring_sync_copy: reduce memory usage

Ville Syrjälä ville.syrjala at linux.intel.com
Fri Nov 28 19:49:40 CET 2014

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 07:24:18PM +0100, Daniel Vetter wrote:
> [...]

My current hacked up dummy load stuff still lives in kms_flip. It just
tries to tune for a 1 second delay now. And it still uses two bos to do
the copies, but those are now fixed 2kx2k and only the final copy is
aimed at the fb. Seems to working reosonably well now. I'll try to clean
it up a bit and post it to the list, but it's getting a bit late here
so that'll have to wait until early next week.

--
Ville Syrjälä
Intel OTC