[Intel-gfx] Request Linux Graphic Driver for Intel GMA 3150

David Ho hupernikao.ho at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 01:21:10 PDT 2015

Hello Linux Graphic Team members,

REQUEST

May I please request support for driver of Intel GMA 3150 for Ubuntu 14.04.3
32 bit (Trusty Tahr)?

I installed "Intel Graphic Installer for Linux" from 01.org, but it stops at
the very first step saying "Distribution not supported".

BACKGROUND

After fresh install of 14.04, the mouse pointer is not showing up and the
display change (when scrolling, moving between windows, etc) is very slow
(even only for regular application, never tried to watch video yet). I
concluded that this is the driver issue.

I must install it for around 20 PCs.

Please help me to get the correct driver.

Thank you.

Regards,

David Ho