[Intel-gfx] [BISECTED][BUG] Bug 91133 : GPU hang on G45

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Thu Jul 23 03:33:57 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 09:53:48PM +0200, Vincent Legoll wrote:
> > But unfortunately the culprit commit does not revert properly from
> > current linus tree.
>
> In fact the patch does revert with a bit of fuzz on current linus's tree,
> and I tested the bug disappear with the revert.
>
> Should I ask on LKML for a revert, during the bug fixing process ?

Would be great if you can submit the revert (with bugzilla link and
signed-off-by and everything to intel-gfx here). I need to double-check
that there's nothing else we need to revert. Also please cc all the
original authors/reviewers of the offending patch.
-Daniel
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation
http://blog.ffwll.ch