[Intel-gfx] Error in inner loop in validate_cmds_sorted / out of bounds issue

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Tue Jul 28 00:45:51 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 09:15:32PM -0700, Hanno Böck wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:59:45 +0100
> Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > The tables aren't sorted, that is worth fixing.
>
> Attached patch should do that and fix the loop. Now it boots without
> errors.
>
> Does that look okay? If so please apply.

Indeed, nice catch. Could you please read
Documentation/SubmittingPatches and apply your Signed-off-by and then we
can accept this patch under your authorship.

Preferrably this is two patches, (a) fix the tables, (b) fix the
validator. That way we can delay enabling the validator if we need to
fix the tables for others.