[Intel-gfx] i-g-t/libdrm email tagging & patchwork

Morton, Derek J derek.j.morton at intel.com
Thu Nov 19 07:26:42 PST 2015

You can put a .gitconfig file in the repository but the user needs to manually include it in the local gitconfig
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18329621/storing-git-config-as-part-of-the-repository
A script could be included as well to automate as much as possible the process of including it.

Has the advantage at least of the config being with the repository and not stored separately on the server.

//Derek