[kmscon-devel] Hi

Dr. lindner drdavidlindner at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 15:35:04 PDT 2013

Dear ,
My name is Dr. David Lindner,
Chief Financial Officer S.T.D.B. I have a proposal of mutual interest to discuss and share with you.
The proposal is of business worth of $ 28.500.000,00 USD. With risk free effort needed.
If you are interested, please send the following details to start the process immediately.
Full Name: =
Occupation: =
Phone No.: =
To my confidential email address drdavidlindner at zoho.com
To enable me provide you with additional information. I assure you of 100% risk free in this transaction as I have done my homework very well to ensure a hitch free Transaction, and I am willing to give you a huge share for assisting and corporation.
I thank you for your anticipated co-operation while I look forward to your prompt response to this letter.
I sincerely hope you would understand the confidentiality of this mail.
My best regards,
Dr. David Lindner
drdavidlindner at zoho.com