[kmscon-devel] Stock Market Preview - 3 Great Waste-to-Energy Stocks

Street Sweeper Stocks newsdesk at streetsweeperstocks.us
Thu Nov 21 20:04:19 PST 2013

email.logo.png
Stocks we're watching for December: GESI, CBYI, VVIT

Congrats to all of you who followed our August through November picks.
Here's the recap.

While August-November we followed the medical marjuana biz, December begins
our focus on green, renewable energy technologies and we're not talking
about boring old solar and wind power.  What we're talking about here is
the burgeoning Waste-to-Energy industry, estimated by Pike Research to
reach the $30 billion mark by as early as 2022.

The three stocks we're looking at are: GESI, CBYI, and VVIT.  So let's get
to it.

Waste-to-Energy stocks

1) GESI - Green Energy Solution Industries - We're going to just come right
out and say it.  Of the three waste-to-energy stocks we are looking at for
December, this is the one we like most of all.  Why?  Because it is in the
wood-to-energy business.  Wood is the biggest source of renewable energy in
Europe, up to 80 percent in some EU countries alone.  You've got to check
out this great article on wood-to-energy at The Economist.

Even better than that, profit margins for this industry are exponential.
Sources have it that the government of Canada even pays for the hauling-off
of old railroad ties, and there are billions of them.  The wood-to-energy
industry is not just a profitable and affordable source of renewable
energy, it also helps to clean up the environment.

According to Biomass Magazine, Atlanta-based Georgia Power requested
approval from the Georgia Public Service Commission to convert its
155-megawatt-per-year coal-fired unit at its Mitchell Generating Plant near
Albany, Ga., to wood power.  The plant will power more than 60,000 homes.
The move is on from traditional, dirty power sources like coal to
renewable, green energy technologies like wood-to-waste.

2) CBYI - Cal-bay International Inc. - Cal-bay is in the tire-to-energy biz
and has recently announced a $20 million funding proposal.

Tire to Fuel & Energy technology and recycling processes is projected to
contribute to the mitigation of a worldwide environmental tire disposal
crisis. Over three billion tires are stored in tire dumps in the United
States and over 300 million more tires are disposed of every year in tire
dumps.

Not only is disposing of tires very expensive for municipalities, tire
dumps also pose serious environmental and health hazards. Toxic tire dump
fires, often because of arson, cause extensive air pollution and
groundwater contamination.

Hundreds of tire dump fires occur in America every year. One fire in Tracy,
California burned 7 million tires for two years and caused immeasurable air
and groundwater pollution. A US Department of Energy funded study of tire
dump fires on the El Paso, Texas border with Juarez, Mexico determined that
over 300 tire dump fires occurred there in one year alone.

3) VVIT - Vista International Technologies - Vista Intl. technologies is in
the municipal waste to energy business, which means just about every kind
of trash known to man, turned into useful energy.

Vista has been increasing revenue.  Albeit still small numbers, still
revenue growth is in the double digits.  Vista is also planning expansion
into Europe.

VVIT announces it has submitted its application to be listed on the
Stuttgart stock exchange in Germany, and expects to be accepted for trading
on the exchange in the next few weeks. This listing is one of the last
requirements for the planned investment of up to $6 million into the
company.

The investment is proceeding as planned and, upon its completion, will
allow the company to implement its planned expansion into Europe. The
company has received significant interest across a number of countries in
Eastern Europe, and upon closing of the investment will be meeting with
local and regional officials regarding the placement of Vista
waste-to-energy systems to solve their disposal issues.
Getting psyched for December

Whichever one we go with, we know it's going to be a great December to
close out the year.  So go ahead and put them all on your streamer.  And be
looking out at the beginning of December to see which great waste-to-energy
stock we go with.  Have a great Turkey Day.  See you on the other side.

For more information on Street Sweeper Stocks, please check us out at
StreetSweeperStocks.us.

Street Sweeper Stocks - Wilmington, DE

Not interested, please: Unsubscribe

Map

In the meantime, check out this great offer from Binary Options