[kmscon-devel] 6710{RAND_NUMBER_0}Good news from Banana Co.in China

ndtazbd sale01 at anbanana.com
Thu Apr 17 11:47:51 PDT 2014

11
Atten: purchase manager

Dear purchase manager,

Have a nice day!

I would like to introduce myself. I am Anne Guo from Shenzhen Banana Electronics Co. in China.

I hope we could have a chance to work together in the near future. If you have time, you are welcome to visit our website at www.anbanana.com which includes our company profiles, history and something new designs. We look forward to receiving your enquiries soon.

{RAND_NUMBER_0}

Yours faithfully,060854687
Anne Guo
783
Banana Electronics Co.
Tel: +86 (0)755 8939 6821
Fax: +86 (0)755 8958 8125
Website:  www.anbanana.com
http://cn1501508025.en.alibaba.com
Office address: 1801#, Cangsong Bldg, North. Tairan 7th Rd, Futian, Shenzhen
Factory Address: 5F. B Block, Henmizhu Industry Park, Qianjing 2nd road, Xixiang, Shenzhen
478649
411