[LDTP-Dev] log function is not creating log.xml

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:18:36 PST 2005

Hi Mohan

On 12/10/05, Prashanth Mohan <prashmohan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/10/05, Mauricio Lin <mauriciolin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >  I have used log function in my scripts, but the log.xml file is not
> being
> > generated.
> >
> >  Am I missing anything?
>
> i guess u missed the startlog() function :-)

Yes, I am not using startlog(). I thought startlog() function is just used
if I need to explicitly name the log file and use only log() function was be
able to create the log file and the default filename would be log.xml.

I am going to use startlog() now..

BR,

Mauricio Lin.

http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/startlog.html