[LDTP-Dev] setappmap is not working (NameError: name 'setappmap' is not defined()

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:17:06 PST 2005

Hi Premkumar,

I tried the setcontext() and it is not working, because even I use
setcontext() the control of window is still in the first window.

Look the snippet of code below:

setcontext('advanced-linux-programming.pdf', 'python.pdf')
wait(1)
selectmenuitem('frmadvanced-linux-programming', 'mnuView;mnuZoomIn')
releasecontext()

The selectmenuitem() keeps selecting the menu item of first window (with
title advanced-linux-programming.pdf ). It is not changing the control to
the second one (with title python.pdf).

Any idea?

My current solution is to map both windows in a map file.

BR,

Mauricio Lin.