[LDTP-Dev] LDTP news !!!

Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Wed Nov 16 02:45:06 PST 2005

Hi Folks,
    I guess this is the right time to write this mail.  You all would
have heard about Novell's news on job cuts.  I must say that it has not
affected LDTP much.  Both myself and Prem will continue to work on
LDTP.  As always, I seek your valuable support and contributions to keep
the momentum up and reach our goal.

As usual, we will have
    1) monthly releases,
    2) fortnightly community meetings and
    3) LDTP hackfests (new).

A doxygen based documentation for LDTP is completed and the same can be
reached http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/index.html.

I am currently jotting down a list of high-priority tasks to achieve for
the forthcoming releases and will soon post it here.

Let me know of any concerns/suggestions.

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.