[LDTP-Dev] How could I solve this problem?

Premkumar Jothimani prem.jothimani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:50:23 PST 2005

Hi

You have mentioned that you have installed LDTP 0.2.0. But it seems python
in your system is not able to locate the LDTP files ldtp.so, ldtputils.py.
These are the files that get copied to the folder
<python-home>/site-packages/ in the distributions i have worked with.

Please search for the files ldtp.so and ldtputils.py (it will be available
in the pyldtp source directory if you have built from source).

Identify the python installation directory (in GNOME it is /usr/lib/python-
2.4). In the site-packages directory, copy the ldtp.so.and ldtputils.pyfile.

Alternatively, add their path to PYTHONPATH environment variable (please
refer http://docs.python.org/tut/node8.html and
http://www.modpython.org/live/mod_python-3.1.2b/doc-html/dir-other-pp.html).

Premkumar J