[LDTP-Dev] my gpdf script is not working at ldtp 0.2.1

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:42:59 PST 2005

Hi Premkumar,

On 11/10/05, Premkumar Jothimani <prem.jothimani at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mauricio Lin
>
> I tried with the files you sent. I could not reproduce the problem.

After you mentioned the bug related to underscore character, I know the
reason you did not manage to reproduce the problem.
Some names of my pdf files have underscore, so the setcontext does not work
since it uses the pdf file name.

for i in range(0, len(files)):
     selectmenuitem('frmPDFViewer', 'mnuFile;mnuOpen')       # if the last
setcontext() used a name with underscore then selectmenuitem() fails.
     if waittillguiexist('dlgLoadfile'):
         click('dlgLoadfile', 'btnOpen')
         wait(1)
         selectrowindex('dlgLoadfile', 'tblFiles', i)
         click('dlgLoadfile', 'btnOpen')
         setcontext(title_name, files[i])      # if files[i] has underscore
the bug is triggered in the next function that uses the window name
         print i
         wait(10)

BR,

Mauricio Lin.