[LDTP-Dev] Changing "doesrowexist" behavior

jpremkumar jpremkumar at novell.com
Thu Oct 6 21:24:43 PDT 2005

Hi Saravana,

The documentation about 'doesrowexist' in the API reference page was
with respect to the one that was available in the previous release. It
has been changed only in the latest release. Sorry for not updating the
API reference page in time. I have updated them now about the current
implementation.

Thanks
Premkumar