[LDTP-Dev] Re: Evolution automation using LDTP

Patrick Gu Patrick.Gu at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 11 00:45:52 PDT 2005

Hi Shaheed, Nag,

I tried to build new ldtp(0.2) successful on my Solaris machine but old
test cases script doesn't work with it.
Harry and I had talked to Dave,our RE who will provide ldtp Solaris pkg
by biweekly.
Shaheed, you could arrange few mailer cases to me if I could help. I
know about old test cases structure but I am sure about new one so it's
best to attach some examples for new version.

-Patrick Gu