[LDTP-Dev] Modifying selectrow

Shaheed Shaik sshaik at novell.com
Tue Oct 18 07:35:33 PDT 2005

Hi,

As we all know due to some accessibility bug we can not expand/collapse
tree table. Because of that, while testing evolution if we want to
select 'Inbox' which is under IMAP account we have to collapse local
folder tree manually (since local folder tree also contains 'Inbox'
folder). So i would like to change 'selectrow' function such that it
will select the row based on the number of matchings we would like to
perform which will be passed as an optional argument to the 'selectrow'
function. Hope this modification will serve our purpose.

Now if we want to select 'Inbox' under IMAP account without collapsing
local mail folder tree manually, the call to selectrow would be,
selectrow ('frmEvolution-Mail', 'ttblMailFolderTree', 'Inbox', 2) -
here the last argument indicates the number of matchings we would like
to perform.

Any comments??

I am attaching a patch for the same. We can change
'selectrowpartialmatch'  also in the same lines.

Regards,
Shaheed.