[LDTP-Dev] Re: modified evoutils

Patrick Gu Patrick.Gu at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 21 00:43:39 PDT 2005

Thanks Shaheed, I done offline-sendmessage/offline-read and update
licence to other scripts.
But I have two questiones:

1. if map file changes, the script should be modified.  Do we have to
add remap for all cases?

2.  selectrow ('frmEvolution-Mail','ttblMailFolderTree','Inbox', 2) only
work on the imap Inbox that doesn't include new message. if imap Inbox
is 'Inbox(2)', selectrow will not work. So could you have any idea to
select any MailFolder of other folder in tree by partical
name.(selectrowpartialmatch doesn't work for MailFolder?)  I use
selectrowindex replace it tempory but it must be different index for
different environment.