[LDTP-Dev] Re: modified evoutils

Shaheed Shaik sshaik at novell.com
Mon Oct 24 22:33:19 PDT 2005

Hi Patrick,

comments inline.

Regards,
Shaheed.

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 15:43 +0800, Patrick Gu wrote:
> Thanks Shaheed, I done offline-sendmessage/offline-read and update
> licence to other scripts.
> But I have two questiones:
>
> 1. if map file changes, the script should be modified.  Do we have to
> add remap for all cases?
--remap is not required in all the cases. If the GUI changes in runtime,
then only we require remap. For example, If you save a search a menu
item will be appended to 'Search' menu with name of the search being the
title of the menu item. To handle this kind of situations we need remap.
Another best example is account configuration. The account configuration
page will change depending on the server type.
Attached account configuration script for your verification.

> 2.  selectrow ('frmEvolution-Mail','ttblMailFolderTree','Inbox', 2)
only
> work on the imap Inbox that doesn't include new message. if imap Inbox

> is 'Inbox(2)', selectrow will not work. So could you have any idea to
> select any MailFolder of other folder in tree by partical
> name.(selectrowpartialmatch doesn't work for MailFolder?)  I use
> selectrowindex replace it tempory but it must be different index for
> different environment.

--'selectrowpartialmatch' can be used for selection of rows based on
partial match. But this will select only the first matching row.
Actually i have sent a patch for only 'selectrow'. We have follow the
same for 'selectrowpartialmatch' and even 'doesrowexist'.