[LDTP-Dev] Re: a problem about ldtp - Firefox

A Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Wed Sep 21 05:45:00 PDT 2005

Hi Fong,
  Can you please try with the latest trunk build ?

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/

Thanks
Nagappan

>>> fong <ncfong at gmail.com> 09/21/05 9:13 am >>>
Hi, Nagappan

The Firefox version is 1.0.1 which is associated with SUSE 9.3.

Thanks,
fong

On 9/21/05, A Nagappan <anagappan at novell.com> wrote:

> Hi Fong,
> I started automating Firefox with development branch. I had few
issues
> with the Firefox available with the default installation. Whats the
> Firefox version you are using ?
>
> Thanks
> Nagappan

> yes, it is enabled.
>
> On 9/20/05, A Nagappan <anagappan at novell.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Fong,
> >
> > Can you please check Firefox with at- poke. This is just to make
sure
> > that accessibility for Firefox is enabled or not.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Nagappan
> >
> > On Mon, 2005- 09- 19 at 14:37 +0800, fong wrote:
> > > Hello, Nagappan
> > >
> > > I have installed SUSE 9.3 now. When I try to use LDTP to test
> > > firefox or nautilus, it shows the following error. What's
happened
> > > here? I have installed the full package of SUSE 9.3, opened the
> option
> > > of assist technology support, added
> '/opt/gnome/lib/gtk- 2.0/modules/'
> > > in /etc/ld.so.conf ,run /sbin/ldconfig, and installed
> > > ldtp- 0.1.9.i586.rpm.
> > >
> > > The error when I run the firefox script in pyautosuite.tar.gz :
> > >
> > > ** (process:13966): WARNING **: Failed to send buffer
> > >
> > > ** (process:13966): WARNING **: Failed to send buffer
> > >
> > > ** ERROR **: AT- SPI error: during registry activation: Unknown
CORBA

'IDL:omr.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0<http://omr.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0>

Email: ncfong at gmail.com
Mobile:(86) 13681142361