[LDTP-Dev] LDTP 0.2.0 release plan !!

Nagappan A anagappan at novell.com
Mon Sep 26 04:31:19 PDT 2005

Hi,
   We are planing to release the following list of new features in LDTP
0.2.0, by this Wednesday (28-September-2005).

1. Shaheed's new LDTP editor
2. Prem's new LDTP search algorithm and new appmap code (Existing
scripts needs to be changed !!!)
3. Subodh's CPU / Memory performance measurement library (using
libstatgrab - This works on Linux, BSD flavours and Solaris)
4. Execution of group (gldap) by me. Groups can be selected by Shaheed's
LDTP editor
5. XML Data parser by me. XML data file can be generated using Shaheed's
LDTP editor

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.