[LDTP-Dev] Community meeting - Agenda !!!

Nagappan A anagappan at novell.com
Tue Sep 27 22:17:26 PDT 2005

Hi Kaveri,
    GNOME automation should be taken forward :) But as of now not much
progress there... Maybe we could get some help from GNOME community too
? With the new appmap generation code, there is very less chance to edit
the map file. So writing scripts will be easy when compared to before ;)
Thanks to Prem :)

Luis, we are now packaging LDTP for different Linux distributions (which
include SuSE, NLD, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian) !!!

Anybody from Mozilla community can help us in doing Firefox /
Thunderbird automation ? Asa / Tracy / Zach / Patrick ?

BTW exisitng Firefox and GNOME scripts has to be modified to the new
pyldtp format.

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.