[LDTP-Dev] LDTP - Plam Source

LaviXuGuofuX lavixu at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 23:54:36 PDT 2006

Hi All,

Very thanks for people's helping who develop the LDTP project in the world!
Specially for Nagappan's help:)
Nowadays, for to GUI functional testing, LDTP is enough capable to test most of controls
which has accessibility technology under the XWindow and other,  LDTPs is greatest!

For usage and evolving in large projects I suppose, LDTP also needs more strong and stabilizing,
also in debug, in useful general fucntions and so on.

Testing is so complex job if you wanna get better, we hope all of those should be good in the further,
we also hope LDTP will improve those processes in pretty way.

Thanks All.

Guofu.Xu (Plam Source -- QA)